1. Coordinate all lifting activities with personnel and equipment engaged in
lifting/crane operation in close coordination with the effected employees.
2. Coordinate and ensure safe lifting and crane operation at site or verify a trained
associate is involved.
3. Ensure all safety devices are installed and functioning properly by conducting
daily implementation and audit for all lifting devices·
4. Coordinate with employees to ensure that all required passes, lifting appliances,
gears and machine certificates and other documents are valid to facilitate the lifting
5. Follow all site safety rules, practices and assist site team in promoting safety on
6. Be certified to train the employees onsite to be certified by the state for rigging
and lifting. Must be a Certified Rigger
7. Be NCCO certified to run a RT-120 ton crane or less.
Pay is $35.00 plus per hour for fully qualified candidate.
To apply for this job please visit forms.zohopublic.com.