We are currently looking to fill the position of Operations Production Supervisor. In this role, the candidate will be responsible for leadership in an area of our Rutherford County facility located in Mooresboro, NC, which will include the direction of several front-line supervisors. Responsibility will include safety, production, and cost control.
· Maintaining a safe operating environment
· Fulfilling production requirements with quality finished products
· Cost control and tracking
· Employee relations and development
· Planning and prioritizing operations activities
· Developing front-line supervisors
· Interaction with other departments within the operation.
· A high school diploma is required.
· Associates degree in Industrial Technology or a similar 2-year degree or a combination of relevant training and education is preferred.
· Leadership experience
· Excellent employee relations and communication skills
· Computer skills are strongly preferred.
· The ability to work rotating twelve-hour shifts is required.
· The ability to climb ladders and stairs multiple times per shift.
· The ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently move up to 50 pounds.
· The ability to walk for multiple hours during shift.
Personal protective equipment is required on a regular basis, including hard hat, safety glasses, steel-toed boots, respirator, protective clothing, and gloves.
Opportunity for additional overtime compensation
Full benefits package
Eligible to receive quarterly performance bonus (up to 10%)
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit forms.zohopublic.com.